HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Hindi as a subject at under graduate level started from the year 1967.
- Hindi Honours teaching begin in the year 2011-12.
- Post Graduate Teaching in Hindi began in the year 2016.
- The department as a part of the college has semester system in UG and PG Courses since 2016.
- CBC System has been adopted for UG and PG in the year 2016.
- The courses are updated and modified in UG and PG keeping the need of society and regional / national needs by the University.
Department of Hindi is having the following infrastructure facilities to cater the needs of Hons. and P.G. Students —-
- Lecture Halls
- Staff Room
Facilities for students
- Classrooms with proper chairs
- Seminar library for UG and PG students
- Reading and Reference Facility
- Question Bank in the department
- Career Counseling for students
- Weekly departmental seminars
- Annual Day Celebration €“ Cultural Activities
- Hindi Day Celebrations
- Parents €“ Teaching Meet for Co-ordination
- Wall Magazine for Creative Writing
- Greenfly : Initiative by Hindi Department to plant trees.
- Member, Eco Club of the College
- Cleanness in the department : Hygiene and Sanitation
- Encouraging students for campus cleaning
- Deputing students to the Historical places of the state.